WHICH COMPANY MANUFACTURES EUTROPIN?
LG Life Sciences
WHAT IS EUTROPIN/HGH POPULARLY KNOWN AS?
The other brand names for Eutropin are the following:
- Genotropin Miniquick
- Norditropin Cartridge
- Norditropin FlexPro Pen
- Norditropin Nordiflex Pen
- Nutropin AQ
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF EUTROPIN?
- Naturally occurring hormone which is created by the pituitary gland. .
- Required for human development as well as body growth.
- Ensures provision to increase athletic performance.
- Does not always have androgenic or estrogenic side effects
- Aggravates the effects of steroids and definitely can also be taken as a substitute to steroids.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF EUTROPIN?
- Can be consumed for increasing energy as well as to develop more endurance. It is highly beneficial during resistance training, especially for men.
- Can be consumed regularly in order to increase immunity.
- Can also help in increasing the lean muscle mass.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF EUTROPIN?
- For obese people, HGH is recommended to help for reduction of the unhealthy fat from the body which ends up controlling the unhealthy levels of cholesterol as an additional benefit.
- It is a lesser known benefit, but HGH is also extremely beneficial when it comes to maintaining health for women. It does not only help for increasing their sexual drive but helps in weight loss too.
BENEFITS OF EUTROPIN IN DETAIL:
Human Growth Hormone is mainly consumed by men in order to aid the increment of endurance along with aggravating energy levels. Anyone who lacks growth hormone, would need to consume extra energy, which is very tiresome for the one suffering with the deficiency. All the training regimes give much better inputs when added with Injectable Human Growth Hormone. In most of the cases, HGH for men has proven to reduce fat and also facilitate the building of lean muscle mass. Apart from helping in the production of new muscle cells which can be created again, whenever one uses injectable Human Growth Hormone, it also helps in increasing the production to the same level equivalent to that in the youth years. When one combines strict dieting with HGH, especially in the case of men, it helps in production of lean mass much easier while felicitating a higher weight loss rate. HGH in men is mainly known to help in strengthening of their stamina as well as in promotion of a healthier protein synthesis. A healthier protein synthesis is considered to be the main reason behind growth of healthy as well as lean muscle mass. Various researches have also proven that administered and regular dosage of Human Growth hormone may also help in increasing bone density in women.
DOSAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
For optimal results when it comes to body building and increasing endurance, you can safely consume a dosage of 4-8 IU’s per day. As per a lot of reports, individuals consuming 4-5 IU’s will also achieve desired results.
Most nutritionists suggest that one must start with a low dosage, depending on your goals and intentions. The body needs time to adjust to the levels of injected HGH and you should give it ample time.
An average consumption is of 2 IU’s per day is recommended for most individuals. But, it is considered quite low for some patients. It is always advisable to consult a nutritionist and get the right recommended amount of dosage.
DO’S AND DON’TS WHILE USING EUTROPIN:
- Do not start with a high dose of injectable HGH expecting to see faster results as this would obstruct your progress with HGH and result in the form of negative side effects such as joint pain, bloating and swelling.
- Split your HGH injection dosage into two, if the dosage advised is above 2.5 to 3 IU. Take it in the morning or before going to bed.
- Do not take Eutropin if you face serious complications, especially after you have had an open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, or have suffered through serious injuries which involve many body systems. Avoid it even when you have life-threatening breathing problems. Various deaths have been reported in such cases.
- Children who suffer through Prader-Willi syndrome, who are severely obese or have a history of blocked upper airways or other severe breathing problems, including sleep apnea should not have Eutropin.
- Do not use Eutropin if you suffer through active cancer. Growth hormone deficiency can actually be an early sign of some tumors in the brain or the pituitary gland. The existence of harmful tumors should be ruled out by your doctor before you start Eutropin.
HOW TO MAXIMISE RESULTS WHILE USING EUTROPIN?
It is great to combine your dosage with a proper recommended diet and a regular schedule of strength training.
Exercises that help with more secretion of HGH when combined with Eutropin include:
- Resistance Training
- Stretches in Yoga
Foods that can enhance the effects of Eutropin include and increase HGH naturally include:
- Fava Beans
- Goji Berries
- Coconut Oil
- Grassfed Beef
- Raw Chocolate
- Ashwagandha Herb
- Whey Protein
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF USING EUTROPIN?
There are various side effects of Eutropin such as:
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate
- Increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss.
- Sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
- Swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet
- Numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- Headache, feeling tired
- Redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected
- Pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain
- Muscle pain
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
WHAT STRENGTHS IS EUTROPIN AVAILABLE IN?
The Eutropin Product strength is available in the variants of 6mg (18iu) as well as 12mg (36iu)
WHAT FORMS IS EUTROPIN AVAILABLE IN?
HOW IS EUTROPIN STORED?
You need to store Eutropin in a refrigerator between the temperature of 2°C-8°C. Do not freeze it.
HOW TO INJECT EUTROPIN?
HOW IS EUTROPIN INJECTED?
- You need to twist the Needle Cover, situated at the bottom of the Diluent Syringe. Gently remove it and discard the Needle Cover. Remember to not depress the Plunger in the beginning. It is okay if you lose one or two drops from the fluid. It is not necessary to release air formed at the Diluent Syringe.
- Once you hold the cartridge, with the Black Triangles towards the Diluent Syringe. Then, align the cartridge and Diluent Syringe in a straight line.
- If you hear or feel a click, do not twist the cartridge. Hold the Diluent Syringe and the cartridge together with both hands. If need be, then Push and release the Plunger 2 or 3 times until the Diluent is fit in the cartridge.
- Remove your thumb from the Plunger and check that the Diluent Syringe is empty [it is okay for small drops of Diluent to remain in the Diluent Syringe]. When your thumb is off the Plunger, then pull the cartridge away from the Diluent Syringe. Once you place the End Cap on a hard, flat surface, push the Diluent Syringe onto the End Cap and instantly discard the Diluent Syringe as instructed by your healthcare professional.
- Injections need to be given in one of the following areas:
Abdomen (above, below, or either side of the navel)
Front of the upper thighs
Upper, outer buttocks
Back of the arms above the elbow and below the shoulder
WHAT ARE THE SAFETY MEASURES WHILE USING EUTROPIN?
- Always find out about the manufacturer and cross check before ordering.
- Pay special attention to the dosage.
- Do not fall for scams and fake products.
- Always buy from a trusted site or a distributor.
- Consult your doctor before taking Eutropin and do not consume without taking approval.
- Get the necessary tests done before starting the prescription.
- Before consuming an injection, check the manufacturer’s expiration date on the cartridge or vial. Do not use the cartridge or vial if it has expired.