WHICH COMPANY MANUFACTURES GENOTROPIN?
WHAT IS GENOTROPIN POPULARLY KNOWN AS?
The other brand names for Genotropin are the following:
- Genotropin Miniquick
- Norditropin Cartridge
- Norditropin FlexPro Pen
- Norditropin Nordiflex Pen
- Nutropin AQ
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF GENOTROPIN?
- Created by the pituitary gland, occurs naturally.
- Crucial for human development and body growth.
- A great way to increase athletic performance.
- Does not necessarily need to have androgenic or estrogenic side effects
- Helps in aggravating the effects of steroids or can also be taken as a replacement to steroids.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF GENOTROPIN?
- Used for increasing energy and to develop more endurance. especially during resistance training for men.
- A great option to increase immunity.
- Helps in increasing the muscle mass and also the lean mass
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GENOTROPIN?
- For people who suffer through obesity, HGH also helps in reduction of the unhealthy fat from the body which in turn controls the unhealthy levels of cholesterol as well.
- HGH is also extremely beneficial for women. It helps in the increment of their sexual drive as well as aids weight loss.
BENEFITS OF GENOTROPIN IN DETAIL:
Human Growth Hormone in men is used to aid the increment of endurance as well as energy levels. Anyone who experiences growth hormone deficiency can make them use extra energy, which is not always healthy. The training regimes are greatly beneficial when enhanced with Injectable Human Growth Hormone. In most cases, HGH for men is known to reduce fat further helps in building lean muscle mass. It is also known to help in the production of new muscle cells which can be created again. When one uses injectable Human Growth Hormone, it also increases the production to the same level as it was in the youth years. When strict dieting is combined with HGH for men, it makes the production of lean mass easier along with weight loss rate. This works for both men and women. HGH in men helps in strengthening their stamina and also helps in promotion of a healthier protein synthesis which is actually the main the main reason behind growth of healthy lean muscle mass. Studies have also proven that the regular and administered dosage use of Human Growth hormone can help in increasing bone density in women.
DOSAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS
For optimal results when it comes to body building and increasing endurance, you can safely consume a dosage of 4-8 IU’s per day. As per a lot of reports, individuals consuming 4-5 IU’s will also achieve desired results.
Most nutritionists suggest that one must start with a low dosage, depending on your goals and intentions. The body needs time to adjust to the levels of injected HGH and you should give it ample time.
An average consumption is of 2 IU’s per day is recommended for most individuals. But, it is considered quite low for some patients. It is always advisable to consult a nutritionist and get the right recommended amount of dosage.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- Do not start with a high dose of injectable HGH expecting to see faster results as this would obstruct your progress with HGH and result in the form of negative side effects such as joint pain, bloating and swelling.
- Split your HGH injection dosage into two, if the dosage advised is above 2.5 to 3 IU. Take it in the morning or before going to bed.
- Do not take Genotropin if you face serious complications, especially after you have had an open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, or have suffered through serious injuries which involve many body systems. Avoid it even when you have life-threatening breathing problems. Various deaths have been reported in such cases.
- Children who suffer through Prader-Willi syndrome, who are severely obese or have a history of blocked upper airways or other severe breathing problems, including sleep apnea should not have Genotropin.
- Do not use Genotropin if you suffer through active cancer. Growth hormone deficiency can actually be an early sign of some tumors in the brain or the pituitary gland. The existence of harmful tumors should be ruled out by your doctor before you start Genotropin.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE RESULTS WHILE USING GENOTROPIN?
It is great to combine your dosage with a proper recommended diet and a regular schedule of strength training.
Exercises that help with more secretion of HGH when combined with Genotropin include:
- Resistance Training
- Stretches in Yoga
Foods that can enhance the effects of Genotropin include and increase HGH naturally include:
- Fava Beans
- Goji Berries
- Coconut Oil
- Grassfed Beef
- Raw Chocolate
- Ashwagandha Herb
- Whey Protein
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF USING GENOTROPIN?
There are various side effects of Genotropin such as:
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate
- Increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss.
- Sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
- Swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet
- Numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- Headache, feeling tired
- Redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected
- Pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain
- Muscle pain
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
WHAT STRENGTHS IS GENOTROPIN AVAILABLE IN?
Genotropin is available in variants of 6mg (18iu) as well as 12mg (36iu)
WHAT FORMS IS GENOTROPIN AVAILABLE IN?
HOW IS GENOTROPIN STORED?
You need to store Genotropin in a refrigerator between the temperature of 2°C-8°C. Do not freeze it.
HOW TO INJECT GENOTROPIN?
HOW IS GENOTROPIN INJECTED?
- You need to twist the Needle Cover, situated at the bottom of the Diluent Syringe. Gently remove it and discard the Needle Cover. Remember to not depress the Plunger in the beginning. It is okay if you lose one or two drops from the fluid. It is not necessary to release air formed at the Diluent Syringe.
- Once you hold the cartridge, with the Black Triangles towards the Diluent Syringe. Then, align the cartridge and Diluent Syringe in a straight line.
- If you hear or feel a click, do not twist the cartridge. Hold the Diluent Syringe and the cartridge together with both hands. If need be, then Push and release the Plunger 2 or 3 times until the Diluent is fit in the cartridge.
- Remove your thumb from the Plunger and check that the Diluent Syringe is empty [it is okay for small drops of Diluent to remain in the Diluent Syringe]. When your thumb is off the Plunger, then pull the cartridge away from the Diluent Syringe. Once you place the End Cap on a hard, flat surface, push the Diluent Syringe onto the End Cap and instantly discard the Diluent Syringe as instructed by your healthcare professional.
- Injections need to be given in one of the following areas:
• Abdomen (above, below, or either side of the navel)
• Front of the upper thighs
• Upper, outer buttocks
• Back of the arms above the elbow and below the shoulder
WHAT ARE THE SAFETY MEASURES WHILE USING GENOTROPIN?
- Always find out about the manufacturer and cross check before ordering.
- Pay special attention to the dosage.
- Do not fall for scams and fake products.
- Always buy from a trusted site or a distributor.
- Consult your doctor before taking Genotropin and do not consume without taking approval.
- Get the necessary tests done before starting the prescription.
- Before consuming an injection, check the manufacturer’s expiration date on the cartridge or vial. Do not use the cartridge or vial if it has expired.