Which Company manufactures Humatrope?
Eli Lily and Company Limited
What is Humatrope popularly known as?
The other brand names for Humatrope are the following:
- Genotropin Miniquick
- Norditropin Cartridge
- Norditropin FlexPro Pen
- Norditropin Nordiflex Pen
- Nutropin AQ
What are the features of Humatrope?
- A naturally occurring hormone, which is created by the pituitary gland.
- Highly essential for growth and development of the human body.
- Become popular as a way to increase athletic performance.
- Can be consumed without androgenic and estrogenic side effects
- Helps in enhancement of the effects of steroids or as a substitute.
What are the advantages of Humatrope?
What are the benefits of Humatrope?
- For people who suffer through obesity, HGH also helps in reduction of the unhealthy fat from the body which in turn controls the unhealthy levels of cholesterol as well.
- HGH is also extremely beneficial for women. It helps in the increment of their sexual drive as well as aids weight loss.
Benefits of Humatrope in detail
HGH in men is known to increase the endurance and energy levels since experiencing growth hormone deficiency can give them a greater cardiac output. The training routines are greatly beneficial when enhanced with Injectable Human Growth Hormone. The use of HGH for men has proven to reduce fat and build lean muscle mass. It helps in the production of new muscle cells which are created again. Using injectable Human Growth Hormone increases the production to the same level as in the youth years. When regime dieting is combined with HGH for men, it not only accelerates metabolism, but also makes the weight loss process much easier for your body. Men and women, who have weight issues and use Human Growth Hormone, have reported quite a considerable reduction in their body fat and a lowering down of their cholesterol levels. HGH in men strengthens your stamina and promotes a healthier protein synthesis which is actually the main factor responsible for the development of muscles and better performance. Studies have also shown that the use of Human Growth hormone helps to increase bone density in women. According to the research, increment in bone density was more visible in the bones that form the spine and hip joint.
Dosage and Instructions:
For optimal results for body building and increasing endurance, you can consume a HGH dose of 4-8 IU’s per day. As per reports, most individuals can achieve the results they desire with a dosage of 4-5 IU’s per day.
It is always advisable to start with a low dosage, irrespective of your intention and goals. Give your body the time it needs to adjust to the secretion of Human Growth Hormone again.
While many people have the required tolerance level for a regular HGH dosage of 2 IU’s per day, there are others for whom the 2 IU’s would be quite low.
Do’s and Don’ts while consuming Humatrope
- Do not start with a high dose of injectable HGH expecting to see faster results as this would obstruct your progress with HGH and result in the form of negative side effects such as joint pain, bloating and swelling.
- Split your HGH injection dosage into two, if the dosage advised is above 2.5 to 3 IU. Take it in the morning or before going to bed.
- Do not take Humatrope if you face serious complications, especially after you have had an open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, or have suffered through serious injuries which involve many body systems. Avoid it even when you have life-threatening breathing problems. Various deaths have been reported in such cases.
- Children who suffer through Prader-Willi syndrome, who are severely obese or have a history of blocked upper airways or other severe breathing problems, including sleep apnea should not have Humatrope.
- Do not use Humatrope if you suffer through active cancer. Growth hormone deficiency can actually be an early sign of some tumors in the brain or the pituitary gland. The existence of harmful tumors should be ruled out by your doctor before you start Humatrope.
How can you maximise results while using Humatrope?
It is great to combine your dosage with a proper recommended diet and a regular schedule of strength training.
Exercises that help with more secretion of HGH when combined with Humatrope include:
- Resistance Training
- Stretches in Yoga
Foods that can enhance the effects of Humatrope include and increase HGH naturally include:
- Fava Beans
- Goji Berries
- Coconut Oil
- Grassfed Beef
- Raw Chocolate
- Ashwagandha Herb
- Whey Protein
There are various side effects of Humatrope such as:
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate
- Increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss.
- Sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
- Swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet
- Numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- Headache, feeling tired
- Redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected
- Pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain
- Muscle pain
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Humatrope should not be consumed by patients who are allergic to glycerin or metacresol.
What strengths is Humatrope available in?
The Humatrope Product strength is available in the variants of 6mg (18iu) as well as 12mg (36iu)
What forms is Humatrope available in?
How to store Humatrope?
You need to store Humatrope in a refrigerator between the temperature of 2°C-8°C. Do not freeze it.
How to Inject Humatrope?
- You need to twist the Needle Cover, situated at the bottom of the Diluent Syringe. Gently remove it and discard the Needle Cover. Remember to not depress the Plunger in the beginning. It is okay if you lose one or two drops from the fluid. It is not necessary to release air formed at the Diluent Syringe.
- Once you hold the cartridge, with the Black Triangles towards the Diluent Syringe. Then, align the cartridge and Diluent Syringe in a straight line.
- If you hear or feel a click, do not twist the cartridge. Hold the Diluent Syringe and the cartridge together with both hands. If need be, then Push and release the Plunger 2 or 3 times until the Diluent is fit in the cartridge.
- Remove your thumb from the Plunger and check that the Diluent Syringe is empty [it is okay for small drops of Diluent to remain in the Diluent Syringe]. When your thumb is off the Plunger, then pull the cartridge away from the Diluent Syringe. Once you place the End Cap on a hard, flat surface, push the Diluent Syringe onto the End Cap and instantly discard the Diluent Syringe as instructed by your healthcare professional.
Injections needs to be given in one of the following areas:
- Abdomen (above, below, or either side of the navel)
- Front of the upper thighs
- Upper, outer buttocks
- Back of the arms above the elbow and below the shoulder
What are the Safety Measures while using Humatrope?
- Always find out about the manufacturer and cross check before ordering.
- Pay special attention to the dosage.
- Do not fall for scams and fake products.
- Always buy from a trusted site or a distributor.
- Consult your doctor before taking Humatrope and do not consume without taking approval.
- Get the necessary tests done before starting the prescription.
- Before consuming an injection, check the manufacturer’s expiration date on the cartridge or vial. Do not use the cartridge or vial if it has expired.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How is Humatrope stored?
If you need Humatrope is mixed with liquid form, then it can only be stored for 14-28 days. You should throw the one stored in vial after 14 days and the cartridge after 28 days. Powder can be stored for upto 6 months.
2. How to use Humatrope?
Depending upon your case and requirement, the dosage is recommended. You should have Humatrope in the recommended dosage and the advised form to get the desired results.
3. What does Humatrope do?
Humatrope is basically an external stimulant of Human Growth Hormone. It helps in growth of muscles and has various advantages for athletes as well. It helps in weight management and also in increment of stamina.
4. What’s it like to take HGH?
While one might face some side effects, HGH consumption comes with a lot of other experiences as well. One may feel extreme burst of energy, a better sexual performance and also more resistance during workout regimes.
5. What is the difference between HGH and steroids?
HGH is basically Human Growth Hormone which is present in everyone, while Steroids is basically a synthetic substitute of Testosterone. HGH is considered legal and is given to children as well. However, steroids are considered illegal for children with or without prescription and illegal for adults without prescription.