Home forums Welcome to poweroids.co Introductions

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  01dragonslayer 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Captain Jack
    Keymaster

Come say hi, introduce yourself and tell us something unique!

docemt
    Participant

Hey guys. My name is DocGreen. I’ve been lifting for over 30 some odd years. Married to my best friend. With 3 kids and 1 granddaughter. If anyone else has any questions, you can ask away.

Mountainman
    Keymaster

Thank you docemt i am very happy to see you here ,and hope you make yourself at home

Welcome docemt guys and girls ,he is a great friend of mine ,will be a asset to PRF.He is a very good man,and has experiance in our community

Trust, quality, experience,and faith =poweroids.co

docemt
    Participant

Thanks MM.

Poweroids Crew
    Keymaster

Hi docemt nice to see you on the forum! Welcome!

-Daniel.

01dragonslayer
    Participant

G’afternoon to you all. Got my invite thanks to Mountain Man…..thank you brotha.

Just a quick into….am new to the board but have been on the scene for awhile. I have been strength training for about 20yrs and have realized now that as I have gotten older that ‘going heavy’ is not always best for me….lol. Mix it up is my philosophy….thats the best way for your body to grow and it makes training more enjoyable.

I have lots of experience but I will be the first to admit that I don’t know it everything….you learn something new everyday. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience and learning from you all as well.

Mountainman
    Keymaster

Thanks for joining up dragon,guys welcome him he will be a valuable assest to us.He is a great man,knows his stuff .very honest and trustworthy ,im proud to call him a friend and brother

Trust, quality, experience,and faith =poweroids.co

Zillagraybeard

Welcome guys, look forward to getting to know you and read your stuff. Thanks for joining up!!!

When only the best will do.... Poweroids!!

01dragonslayer
    Participant

Thank you MM….the sentiments are likewise.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.